Jambo and Karibu sana
We thank you for making Bahari Beach Hotel your preferred choice and feel privileged to be your hosts
Below we have created some useful general information for you
- Our reception is open 24 hrs.
- To open your room, insert the key card with the chip facing up and remove it, then turn the handle to enter.
- We have a 24 Hour Duty Management at your Service and a Medical Doctor on call.
- We provide WIFI coverage within the property. The password is happiness.
- To make contact with reception please dial -0 or- 412 or 411 from any extension.
In Our Rooms
- We have an open safe. To operate, press, reset and select your four-digit combination as password, then press lock to close. Please remember your four digits always. We have an instruction card on top of the safe.
- The AC is turned on by inserting your room key card in the slot on the wall beside the door with the arrow facing down, and our logo upside down facing you.
- For us to change your bedding, place the green leaf card on the bed, and for fresh towels, drop the used one on the floor.
- The mini bar in the room is locked and stocked, upon request, we shall open it. We bill on consumption.
- Behind the door, there is a hotel map showing the fire escape route to the assembly area at the car park.
- For Hot water in both the wash sink and bathroom, turn the knob to the left, and run for a few seconds.
- Always don’t leave the room key card inside the room when leaving the room.
The perfect opportunity to make new friends, watch the seas and the magical moon-rise, whilst listening to the cool breeze whispering through the coconut palms.
Our Restaurants and Packages
- We offer three restaurants. Boma Kubwa (Main Restaurant), Kisiwani (Italian Restaurant) and Wabaharia ( A la carte and Seafood Rstaurant) .
- Boma Kubwa Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, featuring a buffet.
- Breakfast hours 07:30 hrs to 10:00 hrs
- Lunch hours 12:30 hrs to 14:00 hrs
- Dinner 19:30 hrs to 21:30 hrs
- All package meals and 4 PM tea and snacks are served in the Boma Kubwa Restaurant.
- Kisiwani and Wabaharia Restaurant are open for lunch and dinner.
- We recommend a prior reservation to allow proper planning. Please note that Kisiwani is closed on Mondays.
- For guests booked on the All Inclusive package we offer a selection of nonalcoholic and alcoholic beverages served by the glass from 10:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs.
Should you wish to have an early or takeaway breakfast please book the same with the reception on the
Bodyworx Gym & The Pool
- The pool and the gym are open to all our resident guests during their stay.
- The pool is open from 06:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs daily. Please be informed that we do not have a lifeguard on duty.
- At the pool our pool attendant will assist in placing your pool bed in any vacant space of your choice where you will have the pleasure of resting throughout your holiday.
- Children must be under adult supervision at all times while using the pool.
- Bahari Beach Hotel shall not provide any such supervision and the solo responsibility lies with the parents and/or appointed legal guardian.
- Gym opens from 05:30 hrs to 20:00 hrs on weekdays.
On weekends and public days, operational hours are 08:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs.
On an environmental note
During your stay will notice that we are putting a lot of effort into innovative ways of working as environment friendly as we possibly can.
- We produce our own daytime use power and water.
- We try to avoid unnecessary packaging material and plastic bags.
- We reuse, repurpose and upcycle a range of items.
Please feel free to join us in our efforts by simply switching off the lights and TV when leaving your room. Closing the tap when not actively using water (i.e. while brushing your teeth or soaping yourself) helps us save a lot of fresh water. Having your plastic water bottle refilled with our water for free will help us reduce plastic waste. We believe that our joint effort can make a difference in this world. We thank you very much for your assistance.